Friday, October 10, 2008

Am I losing it?

Yes, I am losing it - my money and my mind. Everyday when I listen to the news and read the paper, I find myself to be speechless. I simply to do not know what to say about what is happening in the world, on wall street, in my very own personal retirement account. I am trying to abide by what everyone seems to be saying...stay the course. It just doesn't feel right though. I do know it is time to live within my means. I will keep my eye on the MSAE budget. We will save when we can, and be thankful that the reserve funds are safe and FDIC insured. (Those poor organizations who invested with the Petter's Group.) MSAE's investment policy has always been conservative - thank goodness for that. Is it time to revisit your organization's investment policies?

No comments: