Friday, February 5, 2010

Time Slips Away

When I was a meeting planner back in 1985, someone gave me a 25 year planner. I recall... I thought..."ya right - 25 years, like I will ever use this". Well I have used it, every year for 25 years. What's really amazing is that I have kept track of it for all of this time. Numerous times, I have checked on holiday dates, used it to look the year ahead when setting the calendar for next year. And now, it's time to throw it away. Where oh where did those 25 years go? Thank goodness that someone has provided me with a new (although it's only a 20 year planner) one. So out with old and in with new. I suppose that the I-Phone has an app that will do the same thing. Who knows maybe soon the I-Phone will have an app that slows down time. Hope so.

No comments: